Unlocking the Power of Your PC and the Web with Internet Explorer 9!

16 Feb

Microsoft has now released Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) RC (Release Candidate), which goes beyond previous web browsers that use only 10% of your computer’s processing power and unlocks the other 90%.  IE9 taps into your graphics processor through Windows and utilizes the full potential of your PC, allowing the web to perform like an application installed directly on your computer.  What does all that actually mean to you?  It means that your experience on the Internet will be faster, smoother, and oh-so-much sweeter!

To explore all the fantastic new features of IE9, click the following link:  http://www.beautyoftheweb.com/#/productguide/top-features

If you’d like to see how IE9 compares to other web browsers, click this link:  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie-9/compare-browsers.

To dowload Internet Explorer 9 RC, click the picture below:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: